CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

You must not know 'bout me, you must not know 'bout meee...

I am incredibly bored. Yeah. I am taking a break today from Wedding planning for the plain and simple fact that I have lots of time. i worked almost all of my free time in the last 4 days on Wedding stuff. I think I can take a break.

But honestly? I have no freaking clue what to do....I am downloading puzzle pirates at the moment, as that was one of my favorite games to play before I got back into blogging.

No, I'm not taking a break from blogging...I literally just don't have anything to say. I've gone dry for a bit, and so, will try to stimulate my brain by playing games. I have even caught myself daydreaming about last night's dream while driving back from Wild Kingdom this morning, that's how bored I am....

Yeah Hilly, thanks so much for making me think about Christian Bale last night before I went to bed. I'm really not complaining...I am THANKING YOU!! :)

See you around the blogosphere,
~Cissa

3 flame(s) added to the fire:

Anonymous said...

I usually play the interactive games that have nudity in them but hey, to each his/her own.

I ain't knockin' ya ;)

whall said...

Hmmm. Gotta think about that for a second. I don't think I've been _bored_ for... Pause.

I have no idea!

Its probably been 20 years.

I have kids, dogs, music, games, guitar hero, pool, work, parents, other parents, computers, house projects, twitter, blackberry, email, don't even get me started on FOOD, wii, ps2, movies, tivo, driving in the country, exercising, writing, and blogging!

I don't know if I'd like being bored. Is it fun?

Anonymous said...

Did you see the cover of "Details" magazine this month? The pictorial on Christian Bale was absolutely Y.U.M.M.Y.!!!!