CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

I had no idea so many wedding websites out there. I am dizzy and actually got a headache today from trying to track down some things for my sister's wedding.

But anyway....

I actually don't have much to say. I am feeling OK, just ...overwhelmed and trying to organize my brain. Looking forward to summer, when I don't have to work, and can enjoy some outdoor activities. Like going to the beach. I really look forward to that...or maybe the pool, since I hate swimming in the North Atlantic. It's just too damn cold.

Misk got the date of his nose surgery. It's after BrittCon and the trip I have been planning to The Vineyard. This makes me happy. I'll be missing the big party for my mother's 50th birthday, but that's because I had already planned my trip to BrittCon before anyone even let me know there was a party. I'm showing up the day after the party, on her actual birthday, so that will just have to be good enough.

I never got a party for my 30th, nor did I want one, really, and so, there's no reason they can complain. 3 weeks notice for someone like me just doesn't work. *sigh* Plus they will be rewarded with seeing me and the kids 3 times this summer, and that's more than I've been in a whole year.

I just can't please everyone all the time. My main focus is my sister and her wedding. I am going to do everything in my power to get her everything she wants, the way she and her fiance want for this wedding. I love them so much, it's the least I can do....make their special day as perfect as humanly possible.

I looked at a calendar today and realized it's June. Time has flown so fast, so much in my life has happened since February. it's all a blur, with snippets of great memories. I wish time could slow down, just a little, so I could enjoy it a bit more.

Wow....I am just grasping for stuff to blog about...I think it's time to go back to wedding planning for now.

~Cissa

P.S. Nessa, if you are reading this, drop me a line! I miss you so much!

0 flame(s) added to the fire: