CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 19, 2008

HNT - First in a Looooong Time....



So a loooong time ago (i.e. like at least a year), I participated in Half-Nekkid Thursdays. Then I stopped because quite honestly, my life went crazy, I hit a depression wall, and stopped blogging....

I finally feel comfortable enough to participate again. So here is my entry for the week....

I know, I know, not nearly as sexy as you wish it could be, but I love my Sun Tattoo. I promise better stuff in the weeks to come, but for now, the fact that I am even participating again is a big step for me.

Please click on the little HNT Icon above if you wish to see others who participate!

In other news.....

The U-haul place called to confirm my pick-up of the truck this morning...YAY!! After I get The Bug from school, I am going to be packing up the linens that I saved for Mom for her bed, and yay, be almost done!

Misk has informed me he will be getting out of work early on Friday to help up with packing up the truck. I think he won't have much to do, since there is so little she actually has....but whatever.

last night I participated in Jester's radio show. it was my first time, and I had a blast. I cannot wait for BrittCon next weekend. Seriously, I wish I was going to be able to meet everyone I talked to last night!

Not much else is going on for me, so I should hush now...maybe I will get struck with inspiration later, but until then....hasta la vista, amigos!

~Cissa

6 flame(s) added to the fire:

whall said...

You colored your hair.

Cissa Fireheart said...

Wayne - you know, I didn't really! I actually need to do my roots before BrittCon, but my hair is blonder because of all the time in the sun and swimming pools lately.

but thanks for noticing!

Anonymous said...

I noticed your hair too by the way.

What?

Uh...

I realy did.

Nice tatt!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh its preeeetyyy. My next is going to be the tree of life ...I think on my foot. I think. LOL! Be well my friend.

Karl said...

What, no boobs? What is the point of HNT if there aren't any boobs?

Unknown said...

Tell me more about this HNT... it is Thursday... mine-as-well take advantage of it, right? I'm thinking of adding it to my page as well.

Tell me more, tell me more!