CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 26, 2008

HNT: Naturally, there's no time to do it all...

And so, though I had planned on another HNT original, I am gonna have to dig into my files and post an old pic....


This is my scorpion tattoo, representing Misk, who is a Scorpio. I got it over my heart, because that's where Misk is - my heart (awwww, sickeningly sweet, eh?).

I leave tomorrow for NYC but am heading to New Haven tonight so I don't have to get up as early as I anticipated...

YAY!! BRITTCON IS TOMORROW!!!

3 flame(s) added to the fire:

Dave2 said...

That tat is totally sweet and super bad-ass! I am most jealous. :-)

Karl said...

That is the luckiest freaking tattoo on the planet.

whall said...

you know, my Jupiter, Mars and Venus are all in Scorpio....