CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 12, 2008

There can be miracles, when you believe, though hope is frail....

No kidding. Seriously. I can't even begin to fathom how it happened.

A miracle occurred yesterday.

I have managed to find a place to get my mother out to, and not have to worry about her. What's more, she will be in a place that has not one but two RIPTA bus stops within 500 feet from her new abode. And the support of her side of the family, who are much better motivators than I am. This is a bloody miracle, and to be honest, I still can't believe how fast it all happened.

My Aunt Shirley is a life saver. And she came in (well called, really), set my mother straight and made me look good all in a 20 minute phone call. Amazing.

If things continue to work out, it will cost me no more than a tank of gas (that I would already be needing to put in my car as it is) to get her to Rhode Island a week from tomorrow. Yes, in 8 days, I will finally have my house back.

Money is still super tight, but, I think it might be possible for me to make it to NYC after all. Which is good. I just hope Britt and the rest of the folks understand when I refrain from anything that costs money while I am there. And eat a lot of hot dogs.....

Which at this point, I totally am willing to do!

~Cissa

p.s. my heart goes out to those of you who are having a hard time coping with some recent Net-Drama. To me it was a shock, but since things aren't as personal for me, I can't find myself feeling more than surprise and a bit of concern for the people involved in the actual relationship. I don't know as much detail as some of you, so perhaps that is why I don't feel qualified to really comment on it. I hope that doesn't make you all think I am a cold-hearted bitch, but...other than getting the news, it's not my business and I even feel a little bad for saying anything here at all.....but to those of you who had a more personal attachment to the situation, I hope you will find forgiveness in your heart and time will heal your wounds...we're all just human....

1 flame(s) added to the fire:

whall said...

That's really great! Here's to hoping more great stuff comes your way.