CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 27, 2008

Oh Happy Day! Oh Happy Day!

As this post will be posted at midnight, that means it's Friday. And as it is Friday, that means it is BRITCON 2008!

I am in New Haven as you all read this. My bags are packed, and I am probably sleeping on my friend Tink's couch dreaming of all the fun I am about to have.

I actually downloaded "Carrying the Banner" from the Newsies soundtrack onto my iPod so that I can play it as we approach the city. I arrive at about 10:30 am, and will be meeting Hellohahnarf soon after, I believe, at Grand Central Station. We'll probably do lunch and do a little wandering, killing time until it's time to meet Britt and Karl. We'll be meeting Britt and Karl about 4 at the hotel, and then the adventure begins!

I hope Britt, Karl, Hellohahanarf, Poppy and Dawg are not too scared when I begin to burst into song at random points around the City.

I also will randomly spurt out movie lines. I can't help it. Sometimes I don't even realize I am doing it until I notice the funny looks. I really have seen some movies waaaay too many times....

Oh yeah, it's gonna be a GREAT weekend!

~Cissa

4 flame(s) added to the fire:

Blondefabulous said...

There is nothing wrong with bursting into song or quoting movies! I do it all the time!!

jeopardygirl said...

Hope you're having a great time! You deserve it.

Unknown said...

It's cool that you're all jazzed about the trip. Hell, I would be too! Trying out all the feed & twitter stuff. I have no idea what I'm doing! Help!!! Have fun out there & hope to make it down there. Peace!

Karen said...

Yeah, I'm a song-bursting-into kind of person, but the movie lines? Not so much. I'm not much of a movie kind of person. It's hard to sit still that long, you know?

Except for Princess Bride. Oh, and Stargate. And, um, Sneakers. Maybe one or two more... yeah...