CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, June 20, 2008

No good deed goes unpunished. No act of charity goes unresented....

Today is the day, it's finally here! 366 days ago (I forgot it was leap year this year) Misk and I loaded up my van and his truck worth of stuff and My Mom joined us in our tiny 1200 sq ft., 3 BR, gov't appointed duplex. It's been cramped in here this past year!

It's fitting that exactly one year to the day this happened, she's leaving.

I don't have time for a long post, because The Bug has a "Family Picnic" at school today for her Pre-K class. Then once school is over, it's off to pick up and load the U-haul. Then once we are done, we simply wait for Misk to get home, and we can head out to RI and unload.

I am guessing I won't be home til about 9 pm, which is just in time to send the kids to bed and for Me to do some cleaning. Oh yeah, I WILL do some cleaning tonight.

I hope you all have a great weekend. I know Tomorrow morning will be wonderful for me.

No work, no mom, just me, Misk and the kids....and Angie who has vowed to get my house clean along with me. But I am hoping she lets me sleep in til 9 am! It will be a big cleaning day in Fireheart House, and I actually cannot wait!

Enjoy your Friday!

~Cissa

4 flame(s) added to the fire:

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there to join in the fun tomorrow. Instead, I will be on a boat...fishing and possibly heading to Bimini for the day. Heh. I will think of you at least once though. I promise.

Blondefabulous said...

Congratulayions!

Cissa Fireheart said...

Queenie - yes, please do think of me while you are enjoying the fabulous carribean and stuff...bitch...LMAO...I expect that plane ticket to Miami any day now! :-P

Blondefabulous - thanks!

Dr.John said...

It was good that you took care of your mother for a year. Well at least you gave her a place to stay.