CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Really Not Happy

So, those who know me in the Real World, know that I used to have 2 cars, and now I have one.  This is a bit of an inconvienience at times, but with Hubby gearing up for a 6 month deployment, school almost being out for the year, and T-Ball having it's last games this week, pluss Hubby being home because of surgery, I haven't had to do a lot of managing 2 lifestyles with one car.  But there are times that I wish I didn't have to get up at the ass-crack of dawn to drive Hubby in to work, then have to pick him up, in addition to dopping off and picking up Emily.

However, the truck has been having problems that we have avoided being taken care of for a while, and I am at the point wehre I just can not take it anymore.  I got the truck to the mechanics today.  Mimi picked me up from the auto shop, and took me home.  But while I was there, I was told because we had custom electrical work from the previous owner, they may not be able to help us out.  This did not bode well on me.  Not to mention the fact that they also told me they may not be able to have the care ready today if they can fix it...

So right now, I have no car, and if I do get the car back, it may or may not have working tail lights. And a back hatch that opens.  The hatch has been broken for over a year.  The tail lights are a new development, but it means I can't drive at night. Remeber when I had to drive back from MA a couple weeks ago?  3 hours of hazard lights, blinking and clicking.  Because the electrical is all jacked up.

So before I took the truck to the shop, I was driving Hubby to work.  I mentioned, not for the first time, that I felt it would be better use of money to pay off the truck with his yearly re-enlistment bonus, and get me a used car, so that we both had a car again.  That idea did not go over well with him.  I am angry and frustrated.  HE would rather spend his money on building himself another computer...pardon my language but....he just blew $3000 on a fucking laptop!! WHY THE HELL does he NEED another fucking machine???  Why the hell won't he step up and take responsibility for his fucking family???? I HATE HIM RIGHT NOW!!

Yeah...so I am going to go pick up a minivan my friend is letting us borrow.  Pray that my truck is ready today.  If they can't fix it, Hubby and I will be fighting again.  Because I am going to INSIST that we trade his truck in for a better car that actually WORKS......

later all.....

4 flame(s) added to the fire:

jeopardygirl said...

Men! Can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em (unless you want to spend the rest of your life being some other chick's bitch).

:P fuzzbox said...

If I spent 3000 bucks on a damn laptop, it better be putting out some hellashous sexual favors.

B.R.L said...

May the truck be in running condition. It is very scary to be in a position that you may have to drive something that is unsafe.

Dr.John said...

A $3000 computer . My wife won't let me spend more that $600. Boy are you ever good to the guy. I think he should be good to you and get you decent transportation.