CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 12, 2006

Finnz Friendz - Semi- repost!

I am reposting this, because the CF walk is NEXT SATURDAY!!!

Please consider making an online donation...every penny counts to help the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation research for a cure....I read that in 2004 the average life expectancy for a person with CF is 34 years. Thanks to CF research and development, it's been increaded to 36 years!!

AND YOU CAN HELP THIS LITTLE BOY TO LIVE A LONGER LIFE!!!



I am going to participate in the Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis on May 20th in Providence, RI. An old high school friend of mine, Patrick, sent a bulletin message on MySpace about the walk and about his son's conditon with CF. I was inspired to help. So, I did the first thing I could think of -- I signed up to walk and raise money.

I like to donate to the Make-a-Wish Foundation in Mae's memory, but this year, my charity will go towards this. Please look over on the left and look for this logo and click on it, to learn more about this disease and the walk. And please consider making a donation to help me and Team "Finnz Friendz" raise money for CF Research.



Thanks in advance if you donate!

1 flame(s) added to the fire:

B.R.L said...

The name on the site is not yours so I am confused. Does Heather get the credit or do I put your name some where.