CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 18, 2006

The Letter "F"

I volunteered for this from Jeopardygirl's blog....I was assigned letter F...I have to list 10 things in my life that begin with this letter and a little explination....I don't think I could have gotten a tougher letter. Most of this stuff is going to be very general I think....

Father - Just about everyone has on at some point in their life...even if it's just a sperm donor...Anyway, my father is the source of many emotional issues I have at the moment. I'm getting through them with my shrink...

Fruit - I try to have at least once piece of fruit per day. Usually as dessert. Lately I'd rather hav an orange than a bowl of ice cream....which is good because I need to lose some wieght this summer...

Freedom - As an American Citizen it is my right to have this. I am reminded daily that I have it and try to exercise it in some way....

Finances - this should be listed as something I have very little of, but want more of. Hell, who doesn't?

Feet - since spring is here and summer is emminent, I need to pay more attention to them and get the occasional pedicure. My feet deserve it after all the walking they do on a daily basis!

Feelings - My emotions. I wear them on my sleeve most of the time. They can be intense.

Family - A constant in my life. I feel I never get a break from them....sometimes it can be smothering and overwhelming, and then there are days I am so damn glad I have them I want to cry with joy. I am also looking forward to seeing the extended family this weekend on the Vineyard.

Friends - Whether through the internet, or real life friends, I have some really good ones. I'd be completely lost without them for support, a listening ear, or the favors they do for me...

Family Support Group - a.k.a. the Boat Wives. I have been very active in this group of people lately. Cookbooks, helping other wives in times of crisis, volunteering for projects, I have been doing it all.....

Friday - always a favorite. And the last few have been really nice. Visiting with friends, doing things with family, and overall having a good time on these days. I am truly truly looking forward to tomorrow..I get to see Nessa again!! :)

OK, that was a little easier than I thought. If you are interested in playing, leave a comment and I will assign you a letter too....

5 flame(s) added to the fire:

Jay Noel said...

Great list. My favorite one you did was "Freedom."

:P fuzzbox said...

I figured that you had at least one more 'f' to put in there ;)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking that sam ething as Fuzz ;)

B.R.L said...

Good list. I think you covered the major ones.

Dr.John said...

Great list. When it comes to finances Linna's law applies which is " You can always spend more than you have"