CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 22, 2006

My Very First Audio Post

this is an audio post - click to play


Oh yeah you guys get to hear my voice now!! hehehe....now you all will be subjected to these...it's so much easier than typing!!

Yes, I know I sound like a 12 year old. I hear that a lot....

4 flame(s) added to the fire:

:P fuzzbox said...

I luv audio posts and you do sound like you around 12 years old. I bet that is handy when telemarketers ask if your mom is home.

Jay Noel said...

You sound young, that's for sure. Now you know how tough doing podcasts are...it's not very easy trying to figure out what to say, knowing a bunch of people are going to be listening.

You did a great job!!!!

B.R.L said...

It was nice to hear your lovely voice. Can't wait to hear about the walk and trip.

Dr.John said...

I thought I knew what you would sound like. You didn't sound like that at all. It is strange we develop images of people we have never seen or heard and then when we really hear them or see them tyhe images are all wrong.