CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Mimi Update!

Hello All!! I just got off the phone with Durk, Mimi's husband. Wait, I am ahead of myself....

I wrote my post at 10:45 or so. I didn't hear from Durk until he got in the house at 3:15 AM. She was transferred to the Big Hospital and had her appendix removed. He said at the time she was doing well and sleeping. I went home and back to sleep.

This morning I called him, she is doing fine. She's a little tired, given the late night, but said she was feeling much better, and they are both hoping Mimi will be home tonight. I am thinking she will be home tomorrow though. Durk will call me later and let me know if she is staying overnight again, and if she is, I will go visit her tonight after T-Ball Practice...if there is T-Ball practice...

So, Mimi is doing well, she feels better and that nasty old appendix is gone! YAY!!

3 flame(s) added to the fire:

Jay Noel said...

Sounds like Mimi is going to be just fine. Thank God. Thanks for the update!

:P fuzzbox said...

Thanks for the update. Tell her that I'm thinking of her.

Dr.John said...

It is nice of you to keep us updated on Mimi's condition. I'm glad that it is all behind her now.