CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Stayin' Alive

Hello all you faithful visitors.....

Nope, nothings wrong, just been in a cleaning frenzy the last few days. Over the weekend I did as little as possible, and the house suffered, so Sunday I started really cleanng this house. Not much in the way of things of exciting, but since we've returned from Christmas at my parents, I had been slacking big time in the cleaning department. Apparently it was getting really bad, because Hubby started complaining about it. Not that he HELPED clean, mind you. He is the Alpha Male, and hence, lifting a finger around this friggin' house would certainly question his status here *rolls eyes*...I am sure you get the picture.

So anyway, I am back. I have had the chance to read all my faves, of course, but seeing as I was doing somethign completely non-write-worthy the last 3 days, until it was finished, I have not had much to say....

I hope you all are well! Hopefully I will have something more substantial to write later int he day.....ahh the pitter patter of footed pyjamas.....and the beat goes on.....

4 flame(s) added to the fire:

:P fuzzbox said...

Have a great day and take a break from the cleaning. I never bitch about the cleaning, Angry Joyce would only be angrier and that is something that I try not to instigate. I try to help with the cleaning but if she catches me at it I always get, 'So you trying to say that I'm nasty.' It's a no win situation.

Shannon said...

It must have been a weekend for cleaning. I've read quite a few blogs that said they have spent the weekend cleaning.

Dear Jane... said...

I hope you left a cleaning bill for the man of the house. Oh, and I tagged you...if you've already done it, sorry.

Sassy said...

I got lucky...as long as I'm with my hubby I'll never have to clean another bathroom. He does it and does it VERY WELL. Glad to see you back!