CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Apology

Sorry for my profanity earlier. And I don;t wish death on the Dolphins. I am just andry they won, becuas enow I have to deal with my husband being all smug about it for the next 9 months.

I pray to God New England wins the Super Bowl again this year, just to shut his friggin face up.

On a lighter note: I've only had 4 cigarrettes today. That's pretty good considering I am usually smoking a pack a day. It's been bad though when I've had cravings......I think I might try out the patch or something, see if that helps....

Hope Everyone's New Year has started out nicely....

P.S. Doug Flutie is the friggin COOLEST player ever. Anyone who saw The Drop Kick today can attest to it!

4 flame(s) added to the fire:

:P fuzzbox said...

I cussed Carolina the same way so don't worry about it. Last time I quit smoking I had to go back. I got addicted to the damn gum and it was a more expensive habit.

Rebecca said...

Oh, no worries Cissa. The Pats will do well. Yesterday was almost like a by week, you know? The barely beat us with bad calls AND our second and third string staff.... ;)

Eric said...

Cis..
Swearing is as American as... The goddamn apple pie, and the fucking Chevrolet parked out in the driveway by some asshole.

Eric

Eric said...

oh yeah...
Happy Birthday to me...