CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Attack of the Sickies

It was bound to happen.

Just like death and taxes, one thing I can always count on to happen in my life is everyone in my house getting sick except me. It's happened before, and I've blogged about it. But this time, it's just...worse....

Yesterday the majority of my day was spent being attached to a 2 year old with a terrible cough. Most of the time she was sleeping and had the liquidy cough that can only indicate a chest cold. Hubby was hording the tissues for his faucet of a nose, and even Emily, when she was home and not out at a friend's, was coughing and sniffling a bit. Luckily Emily was able to be OK after some medicine. I cannot say the same for Hubby and Kaity though.

Now today Emily has stated very clearly, that she doesn't feel well, and she had a sore throat. I may keep her home from school. Sh'es till in bed and hasn't even ventured down for some juice. Clearly this is not going to be a fun day.

I am just waiting for the other show to drop, and for me to start gettign all of everyone else's symptoms....

2 flame(s) added to the fire:

Sassy said...

Ew, no fun!! Make sure you take your vitamin C pills!! Try to stay healthy!

jeopardygirl said...

sorry to hear that. it always sucks to be the caregiver when everyone else is sick, and then get no care when you are sick. I hope you won't get sick.