CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Pleasant Surprises

I love it when I learn someone is being nice to someone else about something. Whether it be a nice gift for me that a friend is making ;), or a source of support for a friend from an unexpected source, it makes me feel really good to know there is still some shred of humaity left in the world.

Especially when the world has so many problems, and people are fighting, suffering, or just plain being bullied by others, it is so encouraging to see random acts (or maybe not so random) of kindness for others.

And now, with my warm and fuzzy feeling in the center of my being, I will pay it forward and clean the house for Hubby. :)

1 flame(s) added to the fire:

jeopardygirl said...

Yeah! Me, too! (except for the cleaning part... heh)