CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Tagged Again

Laurie tagged me for the 10 odd/random facts post....so here they are....

1. I cannot stand the smell of cigars. I litterally gag or feel automatically nauseated at the sight of them -- this is odd because I smoke cancer sticks, don't ya think?

2. Ironically, I LOVE the smell of a tobacco pipe. I had a freind in college who smoked one. I eventually got my boyfriend at the time to do it, cause I loved the smell so much.

3. I cannot drink my morning beverage (tea, coffee or Coke products depending on my mood) without having the urge to smoke a cigarette. I littlerally get the heebie geebies...like I CRAVE the nicotine with the taste of my drink. Quitting is going to suck after the New Year -- especially in the mornings

4. I hate peas from a can or frozen, but fresh peas in a pod are great to me.

5. my two index fingers are not straight. they curve inward to my other fingers that are shaped fine. when I hold them next to eachother, they look like a fork in the road curving away from each other.

5. I cannot fall asleep without attempting to name U.S. cities/towns from A to Z. It relaxes me for some reason. Otherwise, I toss and turn and cannot sleep.

6. I am afraid of cockroaches and really any bugs, due to something that happened to me as a 6 year old. I will share that another day.

7. I still have almost every note, letter, and picture that boyfriends gave me since age 15.

8. I can throw trash from accross the room to a garbage can -- and make it in 99% of the time, no matter where I throw from.

9. I went to Disney World for the first time when I was 17. I got to take a picture with my family and Mickey Mouse. I cried because I met him.

10. When watching that great Rankin/Bass production of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" even to this day, at age 28, I STILL cry when the mean little snot-bag reindeers won't play with Rudolph and make fun of him.

OK time to tag 5 people. If you've done it before -- too bad...do it again!

Jeopardygirl
JaneyGrrrl
Bilingual Blah Blah
Lushy
Rebecca- Just a girl

4 flame(s) added to the fire:

Rebecca said...

Awwwww, you cried when you met Mickey? I think that's soooo sweet. :)

I'll post my random quirks for tomorrow. :) I actually did a post on that without being tagged last week, ironically enough. Hmmmm. What other quirks do I have going on that I haven't already revealed. Time to put my thinking cap on.... ;)

Happy Snow Day! It looks like we're in the same weather belt today. :)

Laurie said...

I love the smell of a pipe, too.. it's nice, unlike cigars - I'm with ya there.

And I feel the same way about peas, haha.. :-)

You must be pretty good with geography, eh? ;-)

Dr. Cissa Fireheart said...

it's odd. ican name cities, and know the stae, but if you asked me to find come of those cities on a map, I'd probably give you a blank stare. I try to think of different cities..maybe I should read my atlas more...sometimes I get mad cause I used the same city as the night before. You'd think I'd be smart and look up new cities...LOL

JaneyGrrrl said...

One of my favorites is French Lick, Indiana....Larry Bird is originally from there...lol