CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

FREE KAY!!

For my Co-Agents who support Kay,a British actor who is currently imprisoned in London...I have a large and small version....




For more info, please click on the FREE KAY link on the sidebar.....

5 flame(s) added to the fire:

JaneyGrrrl said...

well Cissa, I'm a little confused...I hit up the blog of your buddy there and I gotta tell you... A) it seems like a load of crap and B) If it's not a load of crap, he deserves his current situation because of his actions.... Maybe I'm missing something to the story...if I am...please enlighten me

Dr. Cissa Fireheart said...

Jane -- all it would take to see if this was credible or not was alittle research on the internet. in the interest of not disturbing the "operation" from being aborted I can say nothing more. Agent Mountie out

JaneyGrrrl said...

I actually tried quite a bit of googling only to come up with a whole lot of nothing...guess in the grand scheme of things, it's really not important to my daily life...although, I take it from your response that it's probably not real.

Laurie said...

I love it... LOL

Do you really think he's in jail, or is it a ploy for publicity.

Knowing him, I'd go with publicity stunt ;-)

Dr. Cissa Fireheart said...

I am going to go with ....hugely blown out of proportion stunt...but it's fun to play along! ;)