CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 18, 2008

Stop! Hammer time! (insert Rick James sample here)

The hammer on housecleaning is falling. I must have a decent looking place for tomorrow when my parents come to get the children for a week. They will only see the downstairs, so it is imperative it not look like a shithole. or I will hear about it for the next 5 years...then I will remind my father I eloped and he did not have to deal with my wedding, and all will be well.

I am going to see The Dark Knight tonight, and do not plan on doing anything to delay it. My Christian Bale obsession will be temporarily quelled.

Misk went back to work today, thank the Lord and Lady. He was getting on my nerves. 24/7 around your spouse does not work for me, unless he's been gone for 6 weeks to 6 months....

My friend, zbabygirl, had her baby yesterday. He was 3 1/2 weeks early. Her water broke, and I didn't hear anything for nearly 24 hours. I will admit, I was freaking out, fearing that she had experienced my worst fear -- that she would lose her baby, how I lost Mae 8 years ago. I am very happy to report, my fears were all for naught.

I picked up the funniest onesies for him today. I can't wait to see him tonight before the movie!

Babies are great. I can't wait til my kids have them!

GO SEE THE DARK KNIGHT!! MAKE MY HOLLYWOOD CRUSH POPULAR!

~Cissa

3 flame(s) added to the fire:

Blondefabulous said...

Glad your friend and her baby are OK!

Unknown said...

Good to hear that she had the baby - - happy, happy news!

You have no kids next week - - I have no kids next week... wanna' hook up???? ((wink, wink))

Anonymous said...

Ohhh a kid free week. Lucky you. If I didn't just have one, I would almost be envious. Heh.

FYI - I heard ya on Turnbaby's show today when I listened. Now, I can put a voice with a face. THAT made me smile. :)

I am enrolling in the classes that you recommended as of tomorrow. THANK YOU!