CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Dodio-doe, there'll be no nose job, Said dodio-doe, no nose job (smarter than that)

Today Misk is getting nose surgery. His septum is so deviated, it is completely blocked off one nostril, and he is not getting enough oxygen in his blood. he also snores like a fucking chainsaw, and I am hoping that the doctor is right and he will be a lot quieter when in bed...sleeping.....

I am hoping that his nose structure will not change, but the doctor said that it might. I mean, c'mon...look at this face....

(Misk at a BBQ on Martha's Vineyard last weekend)

How could I possibly want that hotness to change??

So, I will not be around to post day 2 of BrittCon, unfortunately, unless he ends up sleeping all day. By the time most of you all read this, he will be at the Naval Ambulatory Care Center, getting sedated in order to get cut up, and I will be in the waiting room, reading and hoping he doesn't die (although the 400K insurance policy might ease the pain -- KIDDING!)

I hope you all have a great weekend. I will be playing nurse to Misk. yay.

~Cissa

5 flame(s) added to the fire:

Blondefabulous said...

All my good karma is headed your way!

jeopardygirl said...

good luck to Misk! (And good luck to you, while he recovers... hehe)

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Misk!! His nose will be cuter and your sleep will be more sound... :)

Karl said...

Hope he sleeps much easier. And you do, too.

Anonymous said...

hope that man of yours is doing well!! all the best to you both.

becky