CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 24, 2008

HNT: BrittCon Purchases

Welcome to HNT! This week I have a lovely view of my OTHER arm (the one opposite last weeks tan lines)...



Pictured on my arm are 4 bracelets I got in Chinatown. They are Hermatite, Tiger's Eye, and Red and Black Jade.

This morning I was awoken by the phone ringing. My caller ID crapped out, but I assumed it was Misk. Upon answering, I discovered it was the Dentist's Office who I had left my name with yesterday regarding employment. I had a brief phone interview, which I totally rocked, even if I was half-asleep, and then asked to fax in my resume so that they could review it, then call me back to set up my physical interview! WOOT!

I also have an appointment at 2:30 PM with the Temp Agency (name withheld) that I have worked for in the past. I am hoping that this will get me gainful employment, in case the Dentist's office falls through.

I also need to get my ass in gear and get the kids set up for School Age Care through the Navy base. School starts in about a month, and if I have them registered NOW, I won't have to worry about it later....

ok I am off! If you want to see other HNT photos, Stop by Os's Place!

2 flame(s) added to the fire:

Liz Hill said...

Awesome bracelets and a cool HNT!

Unknown said...

I love the Hermatite! And great HNT pic! I can never figure out what I will take a picture of - - but somehow, it all works out. Congrats on rocking the interview!