CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Popular, I know about popular. It's not about aptitude, it's the way you're viewed....

After catching up on some Blog Drama today, that I was blissfully ignorant about, I'm going to target myself. I want the attention. And also? I've got nothing else to blog about.

Yep, I went to BrittCon, and I had a blast. It's a shame more people didn't come, but you know what? We still had fun. And even better? I made some awesome new friends.

Yep, I think Britt, Avitable, Jester, Hilly, Hellohahanarf, Dave2, Karl and a bunch of others are the cat's pajama's...seriously, they are frickin awesome people. Why some low-life, bored, crab-infesterd CUNT (she must be in order to be such pissy person) feels the need to pick on my friends is beyond me.

If you don't like these people, then don't fucking read their blog. Period.

I actually would love for that cunt to make a post about me. What's she gonna say? I'm a bored house-wife? Check....she'll fail to mention I am actively looking for a job on several job websites and sending out about 3 resume's a week (honestly, there's CRAP for my field in a little Navy town). But yes, I am bored...which is why I sometimes blog, and use Twitter, and whatever else.

Maybe she'll say I am a bad wife & parent because I love to go off and meet bloggers and bitch about how much my kids drive me insane. Check. Only she'll leave out the fact that I actually invited my husband to accompany me, and he declined. She'll also not write about how I virtually left the blogosphere for a week to spend on a vacation on Martha's Vineyard for some much enjoyed family time with my kids and how I have so many memories of my kids together I know I shed a tear or two in several moments watching them play and have summer fun.

Oh I know! She'll make some mention of my religious beliefs! Being a Wiccan and all, there's loads of material for her to go off about! I'm a heathen, I'm going to hell, I'm a sinner, blah blah blah...Check. And I bet she'll think I will cower in fear of her awesome Christian-ness? Because you know, having a whole blog slamming people you secretly are jealous of is one way to show what a perfect little follower of Jesus you are...In fact I think she breaks a few commandments herself...Nope, that's The Golden Rule....dang, being a Pagan and all, what the hell do I know? Oh right. I know she'll get her malicious mud-slinging back threefold.

Wait, I've got it! She'll talk about what a fat whore I am, because I am overweight and I participate in Pay Per Post! CHECK AND CHECK. Wow, how original! I'm so upset, honest...I think I might cry. Because isn't it obvious I am totally unaware of how gross I am? I mean how could my husband possibly want to fuck me without being scared of being smothered by my large and natural chest??? Everyday, almost folks...sometimes twice in one day to make up for a missed day. And as for being fat? Why not let me worry about that...since I have shed 8 lbs in the last month, I'm looking a lot better, I think, and that's just the beginning. Just ask Misk, he'll tell you....(and I apologize for the TMI about my sex life, but sometimes, you gotta give TMI for attention, you know?)

Honestly, if this cunt posted about me? It would only bring me traffic. I could use it. I also could use more comments, so maybe some of her troll-friends could stop by and leave comments? I'll even leave them up, I swear! I love it when bullies try to bother me. Really. Just ask my last FRG. I bet they could tell you how I handle bullies. Muahaha....

Anyway, to my friends who have been targeted by this unsavory person? Don't let the crabby cunt get you down! I mean really, if she got you down, she might infest you with her disease. EWWWWW!! And figuratively? She's not worth it. You do have friends, and followers, and stuff. You ARE rock stars. This cunt is just jealous she's not.

Either that or she's fucking brilliant, because she's getting all the attention now.

I wish I could do that -- minus the itchy, festering, infectious vaginal disease, of course.

I'm going to go back to my boring life. It's Washing Wednesday, after all!

I do hope I haven't offended anyone. *snicker* If I have? Oh please, feel free to comment, or make a nasty blog post about it.

~Cissa

14 flame(s) added to the fire:

Anonymous said...

Right on, Cissa! YOU are the rock star!

Cissa Fireheart said...

Thanks, Anonymous! Although i don't see myself as the rock star...more like, the roadie, or maybe the fan club president hehe....

Unknown said...

Ok, compared to you Cissa? I'm the roadie... I bow down in your presence!!!

Cissa -- the queen -- Cissa -- the queen! All hail Cissa!

You know I love you!

Anonymous said...

Who the fuck wrote that shit? You are SO getting a text...
Gotta love blog drama...

Miss Britt said...

you're so cute. ;-)

Cissa Fireheart said...

Tink - Queen Cissa...that has a nice ring to it! Alright, I accept to be your sovereign Queen....now go get me a smoothie!

Robin - go see Dawg's blog, there's a link to the cunt in today's post.

Miss Britt - As your (now) Queen, it is with great pleasure that I say : "We are amused at your compliment"... :-P

Dave2 said...

Uhhh... that's pajamas FOR cats, right?? Not pajamas made FROM cats?? Because I don't know if I'd be okay with that...

Cissa Fireheart said...

Dave2- actually yes, pajama's FOR cats....doggies get sweaters, cat's get pajama's...they sleep so much you know....and besides, I love cats, own two myself...I would never wear pajama's made from my babies, or their relatives!!

Although nothing says lovin like a Mink coat....but that's from the weasel family, totally unrealted to felines ;P

jeopardygirl said...

See...this is part of why I have virtually disappeared from the blogosphere. People like that have no place in my life. Cissa, you are an awesome person, and these blogging friends of yours now know how cool it is to have a raging You on their side. (I just wish you didn't use the 'c-word' so liberally...lol)

Brandon said...

Blog drama? I can't believe it! I'm so out of the loop it's ridiculous.

Cissa Fireheart said...

Jeopardygirl - I only use the word liberally when I feel the person I have used it on is worthy of such a dirty word. And thanks for the compliment, too :)

Brandon - you and me both, dude. I was oblivious until NYCWD spelled it out for me yesterday....sometimes it pays to be a blonde, hehe.

Unknown said...

I so get thee thy smoothie.

And supreme thanks for descending your grace upon my lowly comment. :-)

Liz Hill said...

Well dayum sugar !! I am smiling smiling smiling;-)

Neil said...

I'm not sure what all this drama is about, but I'm already depressed by it. Why do people have to be mean?