CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 31, 2008

Won't you please, please, help me?

Ok, so, You all know the power of Bloggers. I have seen it in many ways.

I have seen people send Hilly to Philly.

I have seen and myself donated to causes for Magazine Man, and his family.

I have seen Mr. Fabulous help babies through March of Dimes.

I have seen some of you help me out last year. And again, I ask for your help.

An old friend of mine from high school has a 4 year old son. His name is Finnegan.



Finnegan has Cystic Fibrosis. He's had it his whole life. He has spent the last 7 weeks in the Hasbro Children's Hospital in Providence due to this disease. Every day, through exhaustion, fear and hope, his parents, Patrick and Kerry send their friends an email update.

Every Year the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has fund raising walks called "Great Strides" across America. usually these walks happen in April and May around the country. the Providence RI Great Strides will be on May 10th. I will once again join Finnz Friendz and walk to raise money for this great little boy. This is where I need all of your help.

here's a button:

Help Cissa Help Finnegan!
Help Cissa Help Finnegan!


Please, please please, click on it and consider making a donation to help with Cystic Fibrosis research. All the info about CF is on the page from the link.

Now...I have another favor to ask....this goes out to you people who I know like to help people. I would LOVE to be able to see this link all over the net. If you have a blog that you would not mind putting a link/button on for this cause, PLEASE copy and paste this link stuff into your blog somewhere:




Some of you have HUGE readerships, and though I am rebuilding mine, I know it is considerably less than other blogs I myself visit. Your blogs reach more people. People who may be willing to donate $5 to help Finnegan and ALL people affected by CF. If I can help by someone donating even that much times 10? that's 1/3rd of my goal. And if I can surpass my goal, that makes me happy, because I know I will have helped to save my friend's child's life.

This is a great cause. I only ask this one thing from my fellow bloggers and readers of this blog. please help me help out someone else.

Thanks in advance if you donate or put a button on your page. And PLEASE let me know if you do put a link on your blog! I am working on making a little "award" to post if you donate/put up a button. Thanks again!

~Cissa

1 flame(s) added to the fire:

Anonymous said...

I would proudly add that to my sidebar! Do you mind if I make the image a little smaller to do so? I am guessing not but wanted to ask :)