CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Here comes the Sun, and I say, it's alright....

We are at Day 2 of Non-Motherage. It's just getting better. I made the kids clean up after their "slumber party" in the living room, where Mom usually sleeps. They are like....doing stuff for me. It's great.

Mum (Step-mother) called this morning to talk School vacation in a couple weeks...wanting to be Camp Director and know what's going on with us and when we are dropping off the kids, etc.

We talked for quite a while. It was nice. I walked around the house and chatted like I like to do. haven't done that for quite a while.

Last night I had a blast with my friends. Margaritas and the like are awesome.

I have to get ready for work right now, but I will be back to blog later ...maybe.

Tonight is the Dress Party. We're all bringing dresses to try on, let others borrow, etc. It will a good time I think! That's at 6. More drinking for Cissa...I love that Sundays I don't have work til Noon!

So, I will try to blog quick about something a little more ....deep, more thought provoking before the Dress Party...but if not, there's always tomorrow...

Enjoy Your Saturday!

~Cissa

0 flame(s) added to the fire: