CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gonna teach you the art of making sense....

I apologize in advance if I make no sense. I am sleep-deprived and am battling a migraine....

Mom has her bus ticket. She leaves tomorrow at 8:30 AM for 3 glorious weeks.

I can't wait to clean the house some more. It will look and smell so good when I am done with it. And she can't mess it up cause she won't be here. And it will be maintained because I actually care, and won't have her lurking over me watching me as I clean so I will want to actually go into my downstairs more.

I can't wait 'til the kids go to The Vineyard with my Dad and Mum (not Mom, who will be in Maine, but my Step-Mother, the one who did a better job at raising me on summer vacations and every other holiday throughout my life...)

I will have time alone with Misk...Misk = Hubby.

I feel bad calling him Hubby. It's so...insincere, so impersonalized. Like his only recognition is that he's my husband and nothing else about him in this world matters. Which is totally not true; He's a person too. So, since I use my EverQuest II name for a "nome de plume", he will be called by his EQ2 name - Misk. Now he's a person in his own merit. Yay.

So anyway...Misk and Cissa Fireheart will get 7 days alone in their own house, to do whatever, wherever, whenever we want.

How bloody awesome is that???

We'll probably spend all our time playing EQ2...sad but true...

My dress for the Sub Ball came yesterday. it looks friggin' AWESOME on me! All I need is a good corset, and possibly a underskirt....possibly....for the poofy effect....anyway...

I will post pictures of course....eventually.

Tomorrow is Girls' Night Out with my friends. we are going to a great Mexican restaurant in Mystic. I can't wait. I am totally drinking margaritas in celebration of Mom being gone....

for now, it is nap time until I go get Kaity.

I have work tonight and I don't wanna. As soon as I know for sure Mom is leaving permanently for Maine, I am giving my 2 weeks notice. Then I won't have to work anymore. At least not for the summer. If Kaity gets into all day Kindergarten next year, I will get a full time job and send them both to after school care though the Navy...but I am getting WAY ahead of myself.

See how my brain works when I am tired? I really need to nap...

Tomorrow I will make more sense....maybe.

~Cissa

1 flame(s) added to the fire:

Dr.John said...

You made sense. I hope it all works out for you.