CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

And I feel like I've gotta travel on....

Greetings from New Haven!

I am currently on my laptop at a Big Book Store in New Haven, CT.

I was up at 4:45 am to be picked up for 5 am so Ang could take me to the University of New Haven Dental School.

She's working on becoming a dental Hygienist, and I am her patient for the next 6 weeks. Hey, it's free dental care and helping out a friend, so i really don't mind. it just sucks that for the enxt oh 2 hours or so I will be stuck here at this place. Don't get me wrong, it could be worse. A lot worse. And these Wednesdays will give me a chance to have some time to myself and catch up on my reading.

I just hate having to pay for WiFi. I'm cheap. I fully believe that if I pay nearly $5.00 for a coffee, the friggin' internet should be free! but call me progressive, I think airwaves should be free....

So, today not a lot happened at the Dental Clinic. we reviewed my medical and dental history and she took my vitals. Then her teacher type person came and went over it again with me. Then it was time to go....yep, next week I get a head massage and learn how to brush and floss my teeth properly, I think. Then the following week I actually get the tooth cleaning started.

Ang did really well, she was very professional, and her instructor was funny. Plus, I get to hang out her and read and surf the net. I could check my email, but I am getting tired, so I am debating closing shop and just reading or perusing the shelves of Big Book Store.

I'll write tomorrow again....thanks to all who have stopped by here!

~Cissa

0 flame(s) added to the fire: