CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Work all night...sleep all day!

Yeah the lyric for the post subject totally not my bag, baby! But it was all I could think of on short notice.

Today at 10:00 AM I have an interview with a company that posts jobs on websites for other companies....kinda like a middle man when companies and organizations have positions for hire, but don't have the time to go to the bazillion job websites like Hot Jobs or Monster, etc. and post them.

It's part time, but 35 hours max a week....that's only 5 hours shy of what's considered "full time".

It sounds like a good job, and I am hoping that maybe it will work out. Plus it's not far, in New London, right over the bridge.

One of the things that intrigued me was the website saying it was an informal work environment.

So...I'd get paid to surf the net, wear comfy clothes and spend maybe 10 minutes a day total commute time? Um, yeah....where do I sign?

Wish me luck! I really need a decent job!

~Cissa

UPDATE - 11:22 AM -- Just got back from the interview, and pretty sure I nailed it! Time will tell, but I am guessing I will know by Friday, as I could start as early as Monday!! Keep sending the good job juju -- thanks a million! ~Cissa

4 flame(s) added to the fire:

Blondefabulous said...

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

If its in your cards, I wish you high pay, great bennies and an extremely hot boss. :)

Poppy said...

Fingers and toes crossed, good luck!

Mary said...

Wishing you the best!