CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thank you clarity. Thank you, thank you silence....

Amazingly, 53 hours later, I feel much better about things than in my last post...well....mostly...

To those of you who commented and sent me private messages, thank you. Your support and empathy helped me pick up my broken mental pieces and get my ass out of the slump. I will forever be grateful to you all.

I worked Sunday night and made a nice little piece of cashage. It paid for all but 2 of Kaity's presents....and a few things I needed...including a change in myself....

yep it's RED....

Not quite the shade I was going for mind you, and belive me it was a shock when I started to put it on...then when I washed and dried I expected it to be more..natural looking....I was thinking of all the things I could compare it to:

A tomato...like someone dumped paint on my head....Hawaiian Punch red....a red crayon....a stop sign...a fire engine...I could go on for a while.

Misk and I went to lunch on Monday and when he pulled up to get me I was outside reading a book....first words out of his mouth were "Hey Red!"

I worked at the restaurant last night and got mixed reviews of my new color from the regulars. Mostly it was shock, but some people really liked it. Some people asked me what the hell I was thinking. My standard answer? "I needed a change." Most people didn't realize I meant in more than just my haircolor.

Anyway...I'm back for the moment, although I might be slightly irregular on the posting the rest of this week. I have work the next two days during the day, cheer practice twice, baking for Kaity's snack at school on Friday...and of course, the Bug's Party...me, Misk, and about 30 other people at Chucke E. Cheese's....I just hope there is some good karma stored up from Saturday and we're the only people in there because it's spectacular weather and no one wants to be indoors anywhere.

On a final note...Dawg has awarded me with something I truly thought I never would get:


The "I Love Your Blog Award". I am touched that he listed me, and also mentioned that he hoped my hiatus wouldn't be too long.....Thank You, Dawg. It made my day.....Give Poppy my love and make sure she gives you my love...I hope I can make it to FL so I can see you in November. I'll get around to listing people sometime, but I really need to get off my depressed fat ass and get some stuff done around this house.

Back to the grind, for the moment.

~Cissa

5 flame(s) added to the fire:

Poppy said...

(((HUGS))) :) :) :)

Your ass is beautiful, lady.

Anonymous said...

I love the red. You're gorgeous!

*On another note, I love your pesto sauce. I tried the recipe you posted a while back and ....YUM!!

I'm glad your mood is looking up. *muah!*

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. Your hair is gorgeous!

Robin said...

Dude - you can always call me if you want....my phone and text box is always open. Trust me, we have a lot of shit we can bounce off each other.

And I don't live that far away...I still want to hang out with you one weekend. Let's do this man!!

::hugs::

Cathy said...

Glad to see you are feeling better!

Love the hair...tho being a redhead I may be biased!

And when I dye mine, my kids have told me the colour looks like the inside of a Jos Louis cake...brats! :)