CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 25, 2008

She’s a mother and wife, and she’s proud to be a working girl ....

ATTENTION! ATTENTION IN THE COMPOUND!!

I GOT THE JOB!!!

That is all...
.
.
.
.
.
.


ok, well...not really. I am so super duper excited! I am like....SO EXCITED...I have no words!

I start on Monday....WOOO-HOOOOOO!!!

Now all I have to do is find after school care for the kiddos.....YAY ME!!

~Cissa

7 flame(s) added to the fire:

Poppy said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~!!!~!!~

UNCROSSING ALL MY DIGITS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whall said...

That's fantastic!

Trukindog said...

Cool Beans Darlin!

Thanks for followin me on Twitter I'm now followin you.

Dave2 said...

Many congratulations!

Mary said...

Many huge Congratulations!

Avitable said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That's brilliant. I hope you enjoy it!