CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I just had a "Twilight Moment"

From the New London Day.....

The investigation was done by Officer Edward Cullen Jr. and Detective John Fiore, the department's senior accident reconstructionist.

I nearly had a heart attack and then started laughin my ass off....Misk, who's home on his lunch break now thinks I am a bit crazier than before...hehe

If you don't get the reference, GO READ TWILIGHT, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn all by Stephenie Meyer.

THAT IS ALL!

~Cissa

UPDATE: After reading another article, I came across this....

One of those who spotted Vorters through a window with the sword during the 2 a.m. incident was First Selectman Ed Haberek, who was riding along with officer Edward Cullen Jr. for the evening.

Really, I think I am going to hunt Officer Cullen down....



1 flame(s) added to the fire:

Anonymous said...

oh oh and come back and tell me if he is a smoking hot, vampire guy. Ya know, since you can't take his picture or anything? I just want to see him naked...in that meadow...purely to see him glowing in the sunlight. Really. That is all I want.