CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy HNT - My First Tatt

HNTbutton

Since last week was my first HNT, I thought this month we could continue with "firsts" ..Below is the very first Tattoo I got. In 1995 at age 18. I managed to hide it from my parents for about...2 years, I think...eventually I stopped being scared of their reaction to my tatts. Of course by the time they saw my tattoos, I think I was like engaged or at least seriosuly dating Hubby by then....so anyway..here it is...

ok..so blogger is messing up with pictures and my migraine isn't helping things...I'll try later to update it....


Update-- 12:59 PM --

*crossing fingers that it works...*

Image hosting by TinyPic

Oh thank god.....

Happy HNT!

4 flame(s) added to the fire:

Bsoholic said...

Cool tat! Happy HNT :)

jeopardygirl said...

I like that one, actually. (Esso won't let me get one. He says they're not attractive.)

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy HNT!
I'll be getting my first tattoo this year sometime!

S said...

Cool tat...so what do the folks think now that they know about the tatt?

HHNT