CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 06, 2006

HNT - Go Gators!

HAPPY HNT! It's been a crazy week, but....

This is what I think of the NCAA BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS - The University of Florida Gators:

11 flame(s) added to the fire:

Chelle said...

Way cool!! Number one!

HHNT :)

Phain said...

'Nole fan here so I can't share your sentiments...but I can offer up a hearty *~*Happy HNT*~*

dazed said...

LOL #1

Happy HNT! Have a great day!

bsoholic said...

No.1! lol

happy HNT

Robyn said...

lol go gators. hehe =)

Crimson said...

Happy HNT :)

Jay said...

gator hater here Happy HNT http://www.chillivanilla.com/blg/

Dr. Cissa Fireheart said...

To all you 'Noles and Gator Haters:

:P

To all the Gator Fans:

YOU ROCK! THANKS!!

We now continue with our regularly scheduled comments....

NWJR said...

Happy Happy HNT!

Dick the Boomer said...

I'm catching up on my blogging and have just been reading about your "week from hell". I'm glad you're feeling better, Cissa. Hang in there. We're all here.

Laurie said...

I'm with Dick - we're here for you, girl... chin up, k? :-)