CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

IT'S HERE!!


MY package just arrive HOORAY!!!!

*cue me doing the happy dance*

THANK YOU LORD!!

My stress elevel just went down about 25 points. Thank you God.

I am so freakin' happy I could cry!! One more thing to cross off my list

YAAAHOOO!!!! Can you tell I am happy? I have to call Danielle now. She will be so psyched!

4 flame(s) added to the fire:

Dr.John said...

Now you are blogging so fast I can hardly keep up with you. I am glad your package came . It was just one of those great days because UPS brought my track today as well. Sometimes all is well in the world of UPS.

Mimi said...

WOOT!

JaneyGrrrl said...

hmmm...now if only the books I ordered from half.com a month ago would put in an appearance...then we could all be package happy...

Mr. Fabulous said...

I guess we know what brown can do for you...