CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Future Desperate Housewife?

I know the competition for roles in High School theatre can be intense at times, but THIS is ridiculous!!!

7 flame(s) added to the fire:

Mimi said...

That girl has some serious issues! It's bad enough people try that shit, but do they not realize they could get caught? DUH! How she gonna be in the play when she is in jail?

:P fuzzbox said...

A person expects that out of Texas Cheerleaders :) but for a one act play.

jeopardygirl said...

That kid needs to learn some better coping skills for dealing with disappointment. Sheesh!

Honey said...

Of all things...bleach.
Now I know why I smell my drinks before I drink them. lol!
I have always been made fun of for it. They always say can you smell if someone else drank out of it. The reason I do is because my brother and his buddies used to "chew" skoal or kodiak and they'd spit in anything. So I would smell my drink for it first!
Take Care!

Mr. Fabulous said...

So...that was wrong? Hmmm...

BTW, love the new photo!

Betty said...

I don't watch Desperate Housewifes so i do not know what you are talking about.


I like the new picture.

Anne said...

Oh my..I live near Hurst and I hadnt even heard of that. Thats just crazy..and its sad..