CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Some Questions Answered

While reading one of my favorite Blogs, I came accross these questions, and decided I want to answer them too....So Jerk, thanks for the words, sorry I had to plagerize (if you can all it that)...

1. If money were no object, what would you be doing with your life?


That's easy. Living the life in a mansion, with an Au Pare to help me, maids to clean, a cook staff, and enjoying the things I wish I could...like paying the bills on time, buying clothes when the styles change. Paying for the kids' college tuitions..taking trips to wherever, whenever....

2.Money IS just that-an object, so why aren't you doing it?


Well that's a stupid question. Obviously what I want to do I don't have said objects to pay for it all!

3. What's better: Horses or Cows?

I would have to say cows. More versatile. you can use more parts for more things. I mean how many of you wear Italian Horse Shoes? My point exactly.

4. What do you think the secret to happiness is?

Finding love - whether it be platonic, romantic, or the love of a child (being a parent). I've never been happer than when I knew someone loved me.

5. When was the last time you had a dream that you either remember well or did not want to wake from? Can you share a bit?

Last night. It involved me and my husband and some fun adult activities. I won't go into detail, but I did enjoy it!

6. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?

An award-winning actress. I used to practice acceptance speeches inthe bathroom.

7. Complete this statement: Love is never having to say...

I don't love you anymore.

8. Can you tell a good story? (write one!)

Two days ago, I stabbed myself. Not on purpose, mind you, but all the same it hurt. I was trying to get the stupid cap off a bottle of grape juice for my daughter. It was a new bottle and the plastic preforated seal just wouldn't bend and break, thus allowing me to turn the cap completely and open it.

It was not one of my brightest moments, but i grabbed a knife from my knife block, and started to wedge it in between the bottle and the plastic preforation that keeps the bottle sealed. I was making progress, when my right hand slipped, and stabbed my left hand on the lower base of my thumb, close to the skin that attaches it to the rest of my hand.

I cried out in pain. With a flourish of colorful language, and tears coming to my eyes, I grabbed my hand and bent over in angony. After my initial shock wore off, I looked at my hand and I was bleeding profusely. My 4 year old heard me cry out, and was witness to the profanity that I used. I looked at her and asked if she was happy that I stabbed my self. The look of hurt in her eyes was painful to me. More than the wound on my hand could ever have been. It was like I had stabbed her heart with the knife I had stabbed myself with. Not at all my proudest moment as a human and mother.

I eventually stopped the bleeding. And I've lost partial use of my left hand for 2 days running. I can't grip well, or else I get shouting pain. I think I may have damaged a nerve. But I won't go and get it looked at. I consider it pennance for the emotional pain I caused my child, for simply asking for a cup of juice.

9. Can you remember your last daydream? What was it about?

I day dreamed yesterday about how the Cookbook Meeting would go. Too bad it didn't go the way I daydreamed it would...*sigh*

ok, that's all of them.....hope you enjoyed.....


0 flame(s) added to the fire: