CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 30, 2005

The Nine Layers of Me

Got this from Jen, who got this from Lushy. Thanks Ladies.

Yep, more stuff about me ;)

Layer One

Name: Cissa Fireheart...I said earlier you'd only get my real name once!

Birthdate: August, 31, 1977 10:50 P.M.

Birthplace: Providence, Rhode Island, USA

Current Location: Groton, Connecticut, USA (about 50 miles south west of Providence)

Eyes: Green/Hazel

Hair: Honey brown

Height: 5' 2"

Zodiac sign: Virgo

Layer Two

Heritage: Colombian, Italian, English, Irish - yes Colombian. My father emmigrated here from South America

Shoes today: Probably my imitation Birkie clogs. I haven't dressed yet.

Weaknesses: bluntness, I tend to be negative, and I give into my kids too easily

Fears: husband telling me he doesn't love me anymore, death of my children/husband, becomming poor and living on the street.

Perfect pizza: Made by my father-- cheese and pepperoni

Goals: never get divorced. get a real career after the kids are in school. someday be recognized-either by review or award- for my acting abilities.

Layer Three

Your most over-used AIM phrase: "BRB gotta deal with kids"

First waking thought: "Oh God, it's morning already? why can't the kids ever sleep LATE?"

Best Physical feature: my chest. I'm quite proud of it.

Most missed memory: talking to my Nana.

Layer Four

Pepsi or Coke: Coke - Diet Coke.

McDonald's or Burger King: Burger King, but I don';t eat there often anymore.

Single or group dates: actually group dates. Aftre being married a while, having more people to talk to is always nice for both of us. Of course doing anything without kids thrills us, so really I'm not picky about it.

Adidas or Nike: Nike. I have a pair that I've had for over 6 years. I want to replace them, but I am afraid I won't find a pair as comfortable as them, so I keep wearing them.

Lipton Iced Tea or Nestea: ICK! Home made Southern Sweet Tea, thank you

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate.

Cappucino or Coffee: Coffee. with fat free creamer and Splenda

Layer Five (this is starting to sound like a wedding cake)

Do You/Have You/Did You:

Smoke? yes.

Swear? Fuck Yeah!

Sing? Not often enough anymore

Shower everyday? Only when I can get the time away from the kids for 10 minutes. (about every other day or every 3 days. gross I know, but what can I do?)

Ever been in love? Two times. Once I wish I hadn't, and once, I hope I never stop.

Want to go to college? Not again. My college days are far behind me.

Like High School? As long as I wasn't being tortured by mean people, or being mistreated by my boyfriend at the time. yes, it was decent.

Want to get married? Um, I already am. So nope, I'm good now. But thanks for thinking of me!

Believe in Yourself? Well of course I do. if I didn't belive in myself, I wouldn't exist. Or maybe I would, but only in someone else's imagination!

Get motion sickness? Yep, in cars and on certain rides that only go in circles.

Think you're attractive? yup. I never went without a boyfriend if I wanted one, and managed to find someone who thought I was attaractive enough to grow old and saggy with, so I must be decent looking, I think!

Are you a health freak? No. But I am on a diet, and watching what I eat.

Get along with your parents? Yes. but only if I don't have a lot of direct contact with them.

Like thunderstorms? Terrified of them. I can be dead to the world, and if a big one starts, I am awake instantly.

Play an instrument? I have played violin, clarinet, and am attempting to learn guitar currently.

Layer Six

In the past month:

Drank alcohol? Several drinks at cast parties.

Smoked? yep

Done a drug? nope, not this month LOL

Made out? Yes.

Gone on a date? Yes.

Gone to the Mall? Yes.

Eaten an entire box of Oreos? No

Eaten sushi? Hell No.

Been on Stage? Yes. 8 times.

Been dumped? Nope.

Gone skating? No.

Made homemade cookies? Nope.

Skinny dipping? After 6 years in tropical climates, I don't do North Atlantic water anymore. so that's a NO!!

Stolen anything? Stole some ciggerators from the husband, cause he stole some of mine LOL

Layer Seven

Ever:

Played a game that required the removal of clothing? Yes. hehe

Been trashed or extremely intoxicated? Yes. I went to college after all, didn't I? LOL

Been caught "doing something?" define doing something? but probably yes.

Been called a tease? Yes, hehe.

Gotten beaten up? Yes, but you should have seen the OTHER girl! she looked worse. Espeically after those 2 days in the hospital....

Shoplifted? yes, as a little girl. But my mom found out and made me bring it back and apologize to the manager.

Changed who you were to fit in? Sometimes, but only if it was appealing to me, I would do it. If it was cause I was afraid no ne would like me, no.

Layer Eight

Age you hope to be married: I'm already married.

Number and Names of children: I have three Ruth Mae - deceased, Emily Jane - age 4, Kaitlyn Rhea - age two. I always wanted a boy though. His name would have been Elijah Edward.

Describe Dream Wedding: In the Tabernacle on Martha's Vineyard in June. Bridesmaids wear flattering dresses in a pastel rainbow assortment. Husband in long Victorian length suit. me in a dress that's got some sort of corset. Flowers would be daffodills, roses and carnations. yeah.....a girl can dream.....

How do you want to die? When I am old, and my life has been lived as much as my physical body wouuld let me, I want to pass in my sleep, with no pain, peacefully. Hoepfully it won't be long before or after my husband. And I hope it will be LONG before my remaining children.

Where do you want to go to college? I would love to go to AFI or a good acting school in NY. But alas, that ship has sailed.

What do you most want to be when you grow up? Happy and Loved by my family

Country you'd most like to visit? England/UK

Layer Nine

Number of:

Drugs taken illegally: If memory serves me correctly- 8. But it might be more...

People you trust with your life: about 10

CDs owned: maybe close to 1000

Piercings: 2 in each ear.

Tattoos: 6 - two on upper arms. three on legs, one on back left shouler blade. all pretty small and easy to hide except the one on my shoulder.

Times your name has appeared in the paper: 15 maybe?

Scars on your body: Lord, I don't know. 20 maybe?

Things from your past you regret: 5 that I can think of off the top of my head. But I'm not gonna name them.

0 flame(s) added to the fire: