CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 03, 2008

Everybody's workin' for the weekend.....

And so, my first official week at Corporate America has ended!

It was a long week, but I learned a lot. I also made a couple good friends at work, and that makes me warm and fuzzy. One friend will officially be a supervisor come November, and she has entrusted me to learn the accounts she usually handles because she thinks I do so well and learn quick, and have good attention to detail.

I feel so awesome. I cannot describe my happiness in this perfect, perfect job.

As I was typing this up, Misk offered to give me my Anniversary Present a week early. Of course I said yes!

What did he get me? Only the wickedly awesomest game out there today --



Have I mentioned that I have the BEST HUSBAND EVER??? No? WELL I DO!!

Now I am off to play with my new game. Hope you all have a great weekend!

~Cissa

p.s. sorry for the short post, but my wickedly super awesome Anniversary present has completely wiped any other thoughts I wanted to put down. maybe tomorrow will be a longer post.....

1 flame(s) added to the fire:

Anonymous said...

I am so pleased work went well for you. That is brilliant. I am totally jealous over your Guitar Hero.I didn't realise there was a separate Aerosmith one. My son will go crazy when he finds out! Have a great weekend.