CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Tired, But Awake....

Have you ever exhausted yourself to the point where 5 hours of sleep gets you pumped up for the rest of the day? That's me right now. Since Thursday, I feel like I have lived a lifetime and a half. 85% of the house is transferred to the new one, and the unpacking has begun. But this is going to be a slow unpacking, because I am taking my time, I am organizing and I finally have the room to get my house in a clean, orderly, unluttered fashion. It's kind of scary.

Kaity woke at 5 am wanting juice. after I got it for her, I tossed and turned for about a half hour, then gave up and just got up. I am so ready to start my day. I do belive I am going to start with an inaugaral shower in my new house...after 3 days of moving stuff and finally having some stuff done, I think I deserve it! But I wanted to check in and say -- YAY!! I AM MOVED (pretty much)!!

I hope everyone has a great Labor Day! I'll check back in later in the week!

3 flame(s) added to the fire:

B.R.L said...

I am waiting for the time to be ware you are. I am still packing up. I packed Dr John's HO trains up today Even if we sell this place I still half to give the people living there now time to move. The last people that came through think it is too big for them.

Crashtest Comic said...

grrrrrrrrrrowl.

steve irwin died, and i fart waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

www.crashtestcomic.com

Dr.John said...

Glad the move is done. Hope you enjoy your new quarters.