CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 06, 2008

Come my little friends, As we all sing a happy little working song...

It's a Bullet Monday... too tired to write a full post.

  • I made almost nothing for tips last night. The bar was dead at 10:30 pm and I was forced to sit there til Midnight. More Sucktacular Sunday.

  • Today the weather is crappy again, and it is keeping me in a foul mood. I love Autumn, but I hate cold, cloudy, rain-looming days.

  • I have to work again today, of course, and at the moment, it is the bright spot in my dreary day. I really cannot wait to be there. I never imagined I would find a job I liked so dang much!

  • I seriously need to get some more music for my iPod. Or make up some good playlists. Since I can listen at work, it's helped me stay focused. I work better with music.

  • My anniversary is Sunday. Misk got me my present already and I haven't a clue what to get him. we weren't supposed to be getting presents for each other this year, even though it's a milestone. Then he gets me "Guitar Hero Aerosmith". I asked him what he wants. his answer? A NewEgg.com gift certificate. How original. I think I'll get him a new watch, his is falling apart.

  • I miss my friends. I was invited to hang with them yesterday, but couldn't because I had to work. I think they are all coming to the Renaissance Faire with me on Saturday though. A girl can hope! I'm lonely without them.

  • I can't figure out how to get Blogger's bullets to delete in-between so I can space stuff out. this frustrates me...oh well.

That's all for today. Have a great Monday.

~Cissa

5 flame(s) added to the fire:

Blondefabulous said...

Does the bar you work at have football on on Sunday's? If it did yu'd think you'd have a crowd. Hmmmmm.....

I want an iPod for Christmas! I am hoping HHH will get me one. They sound fun!

sybil law said...

A dead bar on Sunday night?! That's just weird!
So I guess we have to wait to see what you got your husband? Damn.
Hope your day is better! :)

Poppy said...

You should be able to add a < BR > code (sans spaces) after all the words of a line, example:

< LI > I like cheese. < BR > < /LI >

...and that should put spaces between.

I'm sorry we didn't get to see you this weekend in Manhattan. :(

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Saw your tweet over the weekend about GH:Aerosmith and smiled.

whall said...

Did you see the Ren-Fair references on a recent Big Bang Theory? Was quite the funny.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I am envious about the Ren Faire. Have a blast and think of me. Ours isn't until February.

I will second Poppys recommendation about the < br > above. That will fix your issue for ya.